Right, and so.... let me start...
um...
how do i start?
I'll think of something...
The people in my office must think I'm obviously not working,
cause the sound of me typing means I'm not working, that I'm in actual fact typing, which is not in my job description. My job description, is a virtual-cyber-plastic-surgeon-that-uses-a-mouse... [not a keyboard]...
Well I do use the keyboard.
Everyone does...
My version is shortcuts....
You do know what shortcuts are right?
It's where you hit [in my case]
2 buttons or more in sequence to create an action for your computer [brilliant little invention black box brain toaster thingy] to do something.
For example.
In my case [Apple Mac] I smack the apple button at the same time I smash the delete button and things disappear. It's like magic, and just like that, things that I don't want to ever see in my life are gone, clearly this won't work on people. And I clearly can't mention names, or titles, or hint, cause like this is the wide web world, or how ever you wanna call WWW.... ten to one, the way luck works with me, that person will find out about whatever I have vented about and I will be written off the list again.
Now Now, don't think by me saying that, I have already hinted.... I've been written off sooooo many lists, I can't keep track. Yes, I have a sharp mouth, and it gets me into trouble. So I best write it down, re-read what I wrote, check for spelling mistakes, re-read it again when i've calmed down a bit, and then I'll post it, before I open my mouth the next time...
Hmmm, this route of action might keep me sane for the next 9 months....
OOoohh OOOoooh OOooohhh, that sounds like a good start to the next post.
Will think about that one :)
Welcome aboard to reading into my mind, and yes I am a sharer... if that is a word, I will make those up as I go along...
I'm am addicted to bookfaced, and to birdie, my lingo, you get my drift though right?
If not, gosh, you are going to struggle with this blog.
:)
Happy days, and clean smells till the next time :)
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment